The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What ya eatin?

Canned salsa??? Don’t you have like 200 kinds of freshly made salsa available there?

Canned salsa??? Don’t you have like 200 kinds of freshly made salsa available there?
OH you have never tried the legendary El PATO, I feel so sad for you.... It is a staple, and not salsa, but a hot sauce, or here we call it an elixir

Broth and Jell-O. It's been a rough week.
Yeah, I'm slowly improving. Looking at the big picture, I should be pretty thankful that a ruptured appendix is the worst thing I've experienced. But it sure hurts now. Thanks for asking.

That sucks man...really hope your healing is quick!

Back to real food today. Romaine salad with bell pepper and avocado.

Dude...that is not real food! 🤪
it's whats for dinner
Chorizo, Egg ( duck and chicken) potato burritos, hashbrowns, and a beer

Is anyone else disturbed by two things in this pic? 1.) That Dave is staging his food now for photos and adding filters to the pic...and 2.) that he is drinking Coors Light? I mean...really? Coors Light? I would rather drink yak Urine! 😝

OH you have never tried the legendary El PATO, I feel so sad for you.... It is a staple, and not salsa, but a hot sauce, or here we call it an elixir

It's mad in New York City!

View attachment 1571

That sucks man...really hope your healing is quick!

Dude...that is not real food! 🤪

Is anyone else disturbed by two things in this pic? 1.) That Dave is staging his food now for photos and adding filters to the pic...and 2.) that he is drinking Coors Light? I mean...really? Coors Light? I would rather drink yak Urine! 😝

It's mad in New York City!
I was going to call him out on the Coors Light but I have as my staple Natty Ice :ROFLMAO:

.... and i ran out of Guinness, Stella Artois, and Blue Moon, and nothing is better in hot weather, and it is far better that Budweiser blech!

OH and don't make me bring out Sonny and Cher...... remember, LOL

What Kyle said, and for you uninitiated AZ is the Mecca of Mexican Food Pace Picante is crap, yes we have plenty of home made salsas or what we call Pico de Gallo, we have sauces and I invite you to come to Tucson and have REAL Mexican Food not Tex Mex or what you may call Mexican Food, I also invite you to come to South Tucson and bad mouth El Pato and you will find yourself probably in the back of a dumpster somewhere. We take our Mexican Food very seriously round these parts:sneaky:
Which is literally Spanish for sauce.

I was going to call out the Coors too. @HandleBarberDave do I need to teach you in the ways of craft brews?

Listen! It was Quick, Cheap and refreshing, you of all people Kyle, I am hurt we grew up with Coors when no one else East of the Mississippi could dream of it, Far better than buttwiper and I know of all our craft beers, I just finished a 6 pack of Voodoo Ranger, but sometimes a nice light pilsner is what it is all about. Plus I don't like real hoppe beers;)
Get the rope!

OK Just FYI I am scrutinizing for Custom Titles BTW MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Back