The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What ya eatin?

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I got to spend mine with family, which is always a treat. All the great food was icing on the cake, including my BiL’s prime rib, but it was still so good that it deserves it’s own spotlight pic.

Glad my wife is feeling better. Got home about 8:30 this evening and walked into all kinds of good aromas. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins, Chocolate Cake (Still needs to add icing) and Sour Dough Bread

How did the turkey turn out Dave! Nice fryer too!
Everyone agreed it was the best turkey they had ever had. My dad even made one in his Trager last year. There were juices just flowing out of the breast meat.

SOOO much tasty stuff here. The t-bone looks great...the prime rib delicious...sausage balls mmmm.

My wife has announced that I am beginning a food sabbatical on New Years that will span 2019. At least I can buy shaving stuff.

My wife has announced that I am beginning a food sabbatical on New Years that will span 2019. At least I can buy shaving stuff.

I think we all agree her priorities are in the right place. Skipping meals to buy shaving stuff! That is epic
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

Dave is the Carb King! But honestly...you keep your muffins and cake...but send me that sourdough!

I thought I had posted this last night...must have been more tired than I thought...

Last night the family went out for dinner to a local dive called Sushi Cafe. Really excellent sushi house and a diverse menu of other options as well.

I got one of my favorites - Tan Tan Ramen (aka spicy pork and noodle bowl). Really hot, really spicy, and really good!

Cauliflower crust pizza and bread sticks

Got a little toasty in the oven but still delicious!

The Pork Belly is rubbed down and ready for the smoker! Eating like Kings for the Ute game tomorrow

LOL, awesome. Dave is virtually standing in front of your fridge with the door open. You’re letting all the cold out Dave!

Back