The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What ya eatin?

View attachment 90274
We’re going to need a carb count for this meal!
OK.. from the Denny's Website
Bacon 2 = 1 carb
Country-Fried Steak & Eggs w/ hash browns=46 + Ketchup and Tabasco = 15 Total = 61 carbs
Pancakes = 67 with Syrup+15 = Total 82 carbs
Sourdough Toast, Butter & Jam - 31

Total Carbs - 175
Allowable Carb for new A1C of 6.1 = 45/60 Per Meal = 180 Carbs Daily
24 hour fasting so this was only meal or snack
so.....
Meal =175
Alllowed = 180

5 under...... Penalty DECLINED, LOL:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The previous play is under review

1659449826996.png
180 Carbs Daily

Meal =175

Alllowed = 180

1659449883819.png

White Hat: The guy clearly doesn't realize that its a per day count not a per meal count.
Black Hat: Yea but he deserves a treat every now and then. Splurges are healthy.
WH: This is the Cadre... There's an unwritten rule, all Daves must be made fun of at every opportunity.
BH: We are referees we only enforce written rules
WH: SHUT UP DAVE!

Overruled

After further review it was determined that the harassment of Dave at the Cadre is always allowed, especially when another Dave helps with the harassment.

1659450099607.png.

I would like to thank the entire reffing team and the fact that blood sugar spikes don't care if you've been fasting on sustaining the foul.

Not true! Since fasting negates excess sugars. My glucose before meal was 85 and after two hours post meal was 136 then back to 95 within an hour. So apparently the refs went to the Rocko Sluggo school of training.. So I sued the league for harrassent, Won and retired to Aruba.

Ok since my private nurse(@NurseDave ) is watching out for me today ( while celebrating @AvocadoQueen ’s birthday week, it is actually 8/6). We are at a Vegan/ Reataurant for lunch
Appetizer guaca hummus and plantain chips and Agave Mint Tea
image.jpg
Chile relleno for her and veggie burger and yucca fries for me
image.jpg

Back