The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What ya eatin?

Does the Monkey need a roommate?

Asking for a friend... His wife may be kicking him out... She's a Baptist if that counts for anything! My friend's wife is I mean. I have not asked my wife if she's still a Baptist...

I'm guessing asking about the "baptist" thing is safe. I wouldn't ask the "skinny or not" subject. Warn your friend.
We have a mixed marriage: she's a Baptist and I'm a Methodist, but she's nearly converted me!

We are both in the same pew most Sundays, and that's a huge blessing. I'd be already in Glory if it weren't for her. I'm not sure if I should be happy about that or not?

Lol, I do tell her if I drop from a heart attack to walk up town to call 911.

She says she will be sure to walk real slow! If you have been married as long as us you know that a sense of humor keeps you out of jail sometimes!

Never ear a salmon poke bowl without 1st making sure ALL the wasabi is mixed in well. Just ate a Marble sized dollop. Oh ya that will prove you are alive. Yeehaw!!

Back