The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What ya eatin?

Jerk Chicken at new Jamaican restaurant of all places in Jellico TN. Middle of nowhere. Don't know how they landed in this one horse town 30 minutes south of me but glad they did

Jerk Chicken at new Jamaican restaurant of all places in Jellico TN. Middle of nowhere. Don't know how they landed in this one horse town 30 minutes south of me but glad they did

Looks delicious! I always wonder how places like that come to do business in small rural places.

Looks delicious! I always wonder how places like that come to do business in small rural places.
I know and NEVER would have thought it possible to have a place like this, this close to us where we live. His family has restaurants in Nashville and I think it was Atlanta or NY. He came by way of NY. Been in states for 10 years. if you only knew how prejudice some are in this town you'd be even more shocked. Owner seems like a real nice guy. Hope it stays nd he can make it a go. I'll be shocked if he does but will be there as long as he is in business. GREAT food !! Sorry for the book

TJ, if that is your plate... I’m impressed! Looks yummy none the less.

that was the its all cooked and letting the excess grease drain off plate!
What is this excess grease you speak of? If you are going to be doing keto, that’s something you want to be eating. Don’t let the grease get lost in a paper towel to be thrown away. Let it soak back into the bacon! Or at least save the drippings for use in cooking.

I picture KJ draining them into a shot glass to take his morning pill with.

Entertaining some friends after services. Hash brown potato caserole, peppers onions and mushrooms with marinated and grilled chicken tenders

Eggs, bacon, avocado. Pretty typical breakfast for me.

Back