The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What is New to You...... SPEAKEASY EDITION

A small batch Gin from Vietnam. One bottle for my ex-wife's husband , one for me.
d5f0b1fbdf6a87e6f6b4f7a65eb4ec37.jpg
54bff92d4c04d15f90bcdca41da8f155.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk

Stopped at the liquor store today and it was decimated. The bourbon area was half empty. They were supposed to get a delivery today, but it looks like it didn't make it. But I found these...
View attachment 70341
Two great bottles! That EW BIB hits way above it's price point. You'll be going back and buying it in the jug lol

Two great bottles! That EW BIB hits way above it's price point. You'll be going back and buying it in the jug lol
Yeah, I agree and have been a fan of Evan Williams BIB for a while, but... I think I if I had to choose, I would pick the Early Times BIB for my budget bourbon. I actually like the Early Times a little better.

Yeah, I agree and have been a fan of Evan Williams BIB for a while, but... I think I if I had to choose, I would pick the Early Times BIB for my budget bourbon. I actually like the Early Times a little better.
I'm still waiting to see what Saz does with the Early Times liquid. Know I saw an article this summer that it was going to be laid down / produced at 1792 but I haven't seen a bottle of ET BiB since the initial release by BF before the sale to Saz.

So after the stop at High West to get the new release we had lunch right next to a ski run, and then had to stop at the liquor store because they had some items in stock that we don't.

IMG_20211218_141629528_HDR.jpg

The Knob Creek 12 is so I have a back up. And the Penelope was an online order from a YouTube group I like to follow.

Just left my favorite liquor store in SF empty-handed because it was FULL of people not knowing anything looking to get gifts for people.
I saw a guy while in line clear the shelf of Canadian Host. He got in line behind me and said, "Christmas gifts." I just nodded uh huh.

Back