The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What is New to You...... SPEAKEASY EDITION

OK, but at least it is Scotch, and I will tell Sharon you dismissed her for buying it for me HEHE

Oh the Maker's is delicious. I'll be curious to see how you compare the Knob Creek to your 120 9 year.
I may have cracked the MM this afternoon and yes, I think I am going to like that one a lot. Yep, planning on doing a side by side of the Knob Creeks at some point.

Dave, how’s that crazy stuff your wife picked out the last trip to the store? It looks like they might have sample size around here.

Hey @CVargo, if you need my address to send a box that looks like this full of Midwinter Nights Dram, you just let me know.
1AD94C72-6C7C-4890-8891-DEC05F9F833D.jpeg

Ahh the Olive Oil ploy...

giphy.gif

Being in the Customer Service Realm, I think those of us that are in it, are probably more critical of it than most. I love it when a Company goes far and above to ensure you are a happy customer. Most if the time you buy from Amazon, and the service is good, but then when the Vendor, in this case Berlinzo takes it to a new level. I bought their Ice sphere maker, as I continued to find the right one. I think is was about $37, and works great

Ice Sphere Project 21.JPEG
What is even more impressive, is after going online and filling out warranty info, I get home today and these are on the counter, free, with a nice note. Now that is customer service. They also sent me a .pdf that is about 300 pages of Cocktail recipes.

berlinzo 9.18.21.jpg
nice way to end the workday and begin the weekend

Being in the Customer Service Realm, I think those of us that are in it, are probably more critical of it than most. I love it when a Company goes far and above to ensure you are a happy customer. Most if the time you buy from Amazon, and the service is good, but then when the Vendor, in this case Berlinzo takes it to a new level. I bought their Ice sphere maker, as I continued to find the right one. I think is was about $37, and works great

What is even more impressive, is after going online and filling out warranty info, I get home today and these are on the counter, free, with a nice note. Now that is customer service. They also sent me a .pdf that is about 300 pages of Cocktail recipes.

nice way to end the workday and begin the weekend
That's a neat trick! I'm gonna try that excuse next time Megan gets the mail before me.

That's a neat trick! I'm gonna try that excuse next time Megan gets the mail before me.
nice try your criminal actually Sharon got the mail and had already opened it, she was excited too... I am soo lucky LOL

Back