The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What is New to You...... SPEAKEASY EDITION

Chad put you in a mood to reach out and hurt people! ;)
no, LOL , I was going to buy a back up and saw it went to 169.99 in less than a month from 139.99 and was proud I walked away LOL.... At least fro this month... it is that good. I think the SaguaroBay club has it in the upcoming list:geek:

Ummm just FYI for those that may be new to the TSC. I wanted to clarify to those that may feel as if Chad @CVargo and I were fighting. Let me set the record straight. Chad is not only my business partner, but also like a 2nd son. For those that have been around awhile know that we go at each other as we have done for over 5+ years and there is no animosity nor ill intentions on either party. We Razz each other and will continue to do so. Before a perception is made, please reach out. The cadre is about banter. We are a family. Chad and I are having and as much as he is a PITA. I love him like a son. Dont Assume as you know what that does
There clarified.

Yea Dave might be wrong 99% of the time. But yes he is right here. We do like to razz each other.

Oh yea picked this up todayIMG_20210907_165117324_HDR.jpg

Back