The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What is New to You...... SPEAKEASY EDITION

AAaaarrrrgggggg, ALWAYS SOLD OUT HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That’s supposed to be the stuff

I normally pick up the Weller Special Reserve (green label) but never seem to get a hold of this one because it sells out pretty quick here too @Dave in KY so I feel for ya buddy! Mrs S spotted it and pulled the trigger. It reads really well @NurseDave and if it is better than the Special Reserve I will be thrilled!

@GearNoir BevMo is having their buy one, get one for 5¢ sale. They had some whiskeys listed.
Cool. I’ll have to see if I can get over there! How long is the sale?
Finally got the chance to go take a peek...sadly nothing that looked tempting enough to bite the bullet, just a bunch of off brands from the looks. Thanks for the heads up though! Maybe next time. I signed up for the club thing, so hopefully I get notice.

Many of you probably received an email from Laphroaig telling us they are changing their friends program and all our points need to be spent. Well, I only have enough for a free nosing glass or coffee mug. They are out of the nosing glass, but they have the coffee mug. The mug is free, but here’s shipping to the US. Forget that!

738A690D-6CC2-41F7-95EF-AC16E9F1DE60.jpeg

Friggin' old barber Dave mentioned an online spirits store on the last zoom call. I made the mistake of looking through the Laphroaig section of The Whisky Exchange. Now I'm just to justify in my mind if I don't buy any locally for a few weeks it's okay to order a few from there.

Now I'm just to justify in my mind if I don't buy any locally for a few weeks it's okay to order a few from there.
Yes, that's perfect justification to place your order....... then in a week or so, just go ahead and buy some stuff locally too, because you know you're going to!

Friggin' old barber Dave mentioned an online spirits store on the last zoom call. I made the mistake of looking through the Laphroaig section of The Whisky Exchange. Now I'm just to justify in my mind if I don't buy any locally for a few weeks it's okay to order a few from there.
muahahahahaha

Back