The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What is New to You...... SPEAKEASY EDITION

@BarberDave hadn't heard of Wolcott - looks like it's Total's private label but distilled by BT. Probably will be a pretty easy drinker!
not bad, not quite as sweet as advertised, but very nice and Yes a Buffalo Trace Brand and over ice was a very easy drinker. It is described as Vanilla and Cherry, however to my palate it was more a caramel, wood, and apple, the finish was pretty thick and lingered with some vanilla and just a trace of cherry, but I actually felt I got some plum in there as well, but I was smoking a Padron Maduro at the time so those impressions could be a bit wonky, LOL. It was like a barren desert in my local TW so looking forward to the other stuff when re-stocking is complete

Guess with 80% of the population not drinking you have a better chance of finding stuff.

@CVargo one of the benefits to living in a control state no doubt. I had no shot at RR13 and just about everything from BT aside from the standard offering is "in the back" for people on lists only. Sigh.

83s0dWs.jpg

Back