The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What Fragrance Did You Use Today?

1582719133446.png
The fresh and spicy Vetiver Extreme Eau de Toilette Spray (New Packaging) from Guerlain is for the man who charms everyone with his audacity and urbane style. Created in the year 2006, this masculine fragrance starts with a strong-citrusy blend of Lemon, Bergamot, and Artemisia at the top. The spiciness of Nutmeg and Pepper is counterbalanced by aromatic Olibanum in the middle, while the trail is comforting and lasting with whiffs of Tonka Bean, Vetiver, and Cedar at the base.

I got more pepper at the outset that quickly toned down. It settles to exactly what they say as I get the Tonka Bean, Vetiver, and Cedar in a pleasant blend. Nice Juice !

My chest hair smells like Nuavia Rossa. You're welcome @Blade-meister

Yeah man! You won't regret it :LOL: A hearty mammoth trumpet goes out to Dave!

ice age diego GIF

Prada Amber Pour Homme Intense from @GlazedBoker Here's what the sellers say:

Prada Amber Pour Homme Intense by Prada Cologne. If you're looking for a scent that is that perfect marriage of luxury, power and subtle elegance, Prada Amber Pour Homme Intense may be just what you're looking for. Created in 2006 by fashion house Prada, this intoxicating men's fragrance mixes stimulating notes like patchouli, myrrh, bergamot and amber with the softer essence of vanilla. You end up with a scent that is delicious and invigorating without being overpowering, making it ideal for day or night.

My Layman's Take:
I get a heavenly Darker Amber with some light vanilla and citrus. This settles down to not a light fresh scent and not an overly dark scent, just a warm and comfortable scent with some power to it. For everyone that comes thru my path today.....................You're welcome in advance. Have a Stellar day Cadre !!!
1582805241232.png

Prada Amber Pour Homme Intense by Prada Cologne. If you're looking for a scent that is that perfect marriage of luxury, power and subtle elegance, Prada Amber Pour Homme Intense may be just what you're looking for. Created in 2006 by fashion house Prada, this intoxicating men's fragrance mixes stimulating notes like patchouli, myrrh, bergamot and amber with the softer essence of vanilla. You end up with a scent that is delicious and invigorating without being overpowering, making it ideal for day or night.

My Layman's Take:
I get a heavenly Darker Amber with some light vanilla and citrus. This settles down to not a light fresh scent and not an overly dark scent, just a warm and comfortable scent with some power to it. For everyone that comes thru my path today.....................You're welcome in advance. Have a Stellar day Cadre !!!
View attachment 17906

My favorite release from this house. Definitely signature scent worthy and can be used year round. Personally, I think it's their best release ever....

My Layman's Take:
View attachment 17906
Absolutely love it and it finds its way more often than not into my hands.

Back