The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What Fragrance Did You Use Today?

Domenico Caraceni 1913
This is my first full wearing, 2nd overall, and yes, it deserves the praise it gets. A real grail scent for lovers of rose and classic masculine fougeres.
What caught me by surprise this time was the opening, that reminded me of rose incense, which is one of my personal favorite scent memories taking me back to when I was in the temple on a daily basis. But that aside, it's just a classic fougere. Opens rose, but geranium comes in and gradually it grows more soapy. Very clean, very classic, and very much worth the wait. :)

Domenico Caraceni 1913.jpg

Le Galion - Whip
Haven't worn this in a while, but it's fantastic. Opens with a cheerful lemon merengue with a touch of herbs, then oak moss and some woody elements come in, giving and almost musky feel. After wearing Yuzu ab Irato so much this summer, this feels like it's older brother. The OG masculine citrus.

Le Galion Whip 1.jpeg

Back