The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What Fragrance Did You Use Today?

Pierre Guillaume - Komorebi
Smell maybe 30% back today, but way better than yesterday. Fresh greens like this are what I crave after being stuck in bed for a week, and thankfully it's one thing that I can sort of smell.
Fresh, aromatic, but has a powdered like sense to it as well. Another favorite of mine when it hits the spot like right now.

Pierre Guillaume Komorebi.jpg

Pierre Guillaume - Arabian Horse
Sense of smell is maybe 50% now, I can smell, but go anosmic to scents quickly.
Needed a dose of clear perfumery, and this is probably my favorite 'perfumy' fragrance, just a couple of sprays left in my sample, but it's on my Christmas list.
Not for everyone, as it does read like a perfume rather than a classic masculine, though it is masculine for sure.

Heeley Esprit du Tiger
From official sample. Saw this on sale, and wanted to try out my sample. Black pepper with mint and cardamon. Up close I get the pepper, but in the air, it's just a marvelous masculine, very classic, as Heeley seems to have a way with. Heeley tends to be very understated, very classy, but easy wearing, and clean. This, even with the heavy dose of pepper, still has that house style of freshness and lightness.

Back