The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What Fragrance Did You Use Today?

Loewe pour Homme
Herbal masculine masterpiece.
This may be the GOAT for me, certainly up there at least. I picked it up over the summer from a guy who deals in vintages, the whole deal was a bit of a mess, but the juice is in decent condition. I think the top has burned off a bit, and that made it a bit less enjoyable over the summer, but coming back to it today, as temps near the freezing point, and this is nothing short of comforting hair chested goodness.
Herbal fougeres are probably my over all favorite style, and I've seen many rate this as one of the best. I can't argue, there's a certain old school blue collar dressed up manliness that I adore here, and it something that I don't often find. Eloge du Traitre has a similar vibe, but this does it better, as it has a certain authenticity to it that sets it apart.
Yes, it's a bit dated, but the cold weather seems to temper that. Still, if this appeals to you, but you'd rater something more modern. Cologne Officianle (last year's best masculine release) will fit the bill.
I'm not a big vintage guy, but if I ever come across a sealed spray bottle of this, it would be a must have.

Loewe pour Homme.jpg

Back