The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What Fragrance Did You Use Today?

I must give props to @HMan as it was his indirect recommendation for us fragrance junkies to get a nose on this juice. Absolutely fabulous and a subtle uniqueness that this fragrance from Gucci and its creator, Alberto Morillas have brought to the game. An herbal yet clean aromatic with classic & modern nuances that are expertly & meticulously intertwined.

And yes, the 150ml is a must have as this will be a much used fragrance for the warm weather. For $80 US (that's what I acquired it for from a brick & mortar local fragrance discounter). It's completely worth it and then some.

View attachment 114669
That line has been unfairly maligned, but there are a few real gems, the Parfum is excellent as well, and Absolute is a frag com darling.
Thanks for the reminder, I need to spritz some on soon!

I sprayed the Gucci on last night while my wife was relaxing on the sofa, and I guess I accidentally gassed her out!
Didn't smell that strong going on. Still a lovely, modern herbal green. :)

Just tried the Phoenix Shaving Space of July aftershave on my wrist to sample it. Smells pretty much like a BBQ. Have the soap and Starjelly Aftershave balm also. Can smell like I've been sitting out by my offset smoker even when I haven't. Love it. ❤️

Back