The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What Fragrance Did You Use Today?

Parle Moi Parfum - Cedar Woodpecker

This is growing on me, opens a bit citrus spicy with a touch of fizz, perhaps a little generic, but very well done. After maybe 3-4 hours, something magic happens every wearing though, and I can't stop sniffing it. It almost turns to a creamy barbershop, with littles hits of a wonderful powder.

Usually it's the other way around in my collection, where the first few hours are the best. So this is a contender.

I'm looking forward to getting my sample set, should be here next week.

Frederic Malle Bigarade Concentree

A photo realistic Bitter Orange opening, with a slight tinge of wood and rose on dry down. 2nd try with this, first I could hardly smell it. But today, though it goes to a skin scent quickly, it's still very nicely there.

A Jean-Claude Ellena creation, the same perfumer behind Terre de Hermes, for me this is a cleaner scent, but still not too clean, if it weren't so expensive, I'd probably buy a bottle.

Back