The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

I've not been a huge hot tea fan and am trying to get into the habit of a cup occasionally. A friend that is a photographer is big into tea and gave me this sampler. I like the Orange lemon the best out of the choices.
I'm a big fan of Good Earth Tea. It is naturally sweet and spicy(like hot cider). good stuff and you can get it as a caffeine free herbal or with black tea
20190515_072829.jpg

I'm a big fan of Good Earth Tea. It is naturally sweet and spicy(like hot cider). good stuff and you can get it as a caffeine free herbal or with black tea
View attachment 3484
Friend has a site called Tea on the Trail and takes pics of tea setups out on hikes. Companies send her tea at times and this was 1 sampler of about 10 they sent her. That looks good I may have to try it sometime.

I wish I enjoyed tea. A little easier than all this coffee roasting stuff. I did a little loose leaf for a short time. Just 99% of teas smell 200% better than they taste.

Back