The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

Tin Cup is almost as good as Larceny to me but loses a little on the smoothness side. This one has great flavor but lacks a lot of the smoothness either of the others have. If you can get some Copper Fox Single malt rye there then I highly recommend it. I only got it from the Williamsburg trip as their distillery is there. I bought 2 bottles even though they were about 15$ Each more than my normal range of what am willing to spend.

Tin Cup is almost as good as Larceny to me but loses a little on the smoothness side. This one has great flavor but lacks a lot of the smoothness either of the others have. If you can get some Copper Fox Single malt rye there then I highly recommend it. I only got it from the Williamsburg trip as their distillery is there. I bought 2 bottles even though they were about 15$ Each more than my normal range of what am willing to spend.
Yeah, I looked online you can order it but not cheap. Thanks for the tips

Back