The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

Interesting experiment. I have friends who love wines say the opposite too, that a cheapie $10 find occasionally blows wines x10 the price away. I’m sure that’s an occasional exception to the rule though.

Interesting experiment. I have friends who love wines say the opposite too, that a cheapie $10 find occasionally blows wines x10 the price away. I’m sure that’s an occasional exception to the rule though.
I'm sure Dave's right but also sure I'm not refined enough to know the difference. I do find it interesting following the discussions on this though.

So I'm not sure how many of you gents like wine but I stumbled upon this Missouri native and while i dont love all of thier flavors, this one is amazing. Sadly, it's a seasonal thing for the winter so I've been scavenging to find bottles.
That cranberry sounds good.
My wife has poured me two Elijah Craig. And she is having a heavy hand. I'll either be happy or she up to something
Yikes..... she's up to something for sure.

Back