The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

I also know nothing about wine. The extent of my knowledge is that my mother loves the red stuff that comes in a 1 gallon jug [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t normally break out the actual glasses for my martini, but I felt like being snazzy tonight.

I agree Don it would be nice to have the same respect for Wine that I do for Whiskey. But currently I just grab a box and call it good.
There is nothing wrong with that Chad. There is not an expert in the world that can tell you what you like. Just inform you what goes into the different styles.
I just took to it as a kid and had to know more. I didn't appreciate whiskeys until a friend who writes a blog started holding events at my store.

Its pretty good. The chocolate comes through pretty good. Coconut is really subtle. The base porter behind it seems pretty solid

Back