The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

Honey Habanero Whiskey from Dave in KY!

yummy stuff. Smells like honey, but no pepper. Doesn’t taste too peppery, but does leave a nice burn on your tongue, and lips if you let it. Goes away rather quickly. Overall a nice drink. I enjoy it.

Am I the only one with a Magic Eye hanging up in my house?

yummy stuff. Smells like honey, but no pepper. Doesn’t taste too peppery, but does leave a nice burn on your tongue, and lips if you let it. Goes away rather quickly. Overall a nice drink. I enjoy it.

I think the last time I saw a real Magic Eye poster was in the early 90s...

YES ???

Heh, I’ve had it before and that night. It’s a little drier than I prefer, but nice and crisp.

Never had this before, but Dave Loves it, so I picked some up.

Im not much of a Bourbon guy, but it’s pretty good.

I prefer the Jim Beam Devil’s Cut and the Wild Turkey Rare Bree’s over that one but it is good stuff, of course I haven’t ever had a Bourbon that I just hated some I like way more than others though.

Back