The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

*queues up Dennis Leary's NyQuil rant from No Cure for Cancer*
Absolutely love that bit.
Ugh, Jagermeister gives me the willies. Same thing with Red Bull--it has such a potent (and terrible) smell. Too many bombs in college...
Never liked Red Bull, but I can put away some Jäger. I'd drink a lot more of it if it wasn't so expensive.

Exactly! It's like a shot of Jaeger. If I want a shot of Jaeger...I'll get a shot of Jaeger.

But it's like a delicious shot of Jager, with the bonus of being the nighttime, sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, stuffy head, fever so you can get a good rest, and have a good morning medicine!

^^^^^

That's the good stuff there! No seriously...Wild Turkey 101 is a pretty good bourbon especially for the price!

^^^^^

That's the good stuff there! No seriously...Wild Turkey 101 is a pretty good bourbon especially for the price!
At the moment, I'd have to agree. Tomorrow I hope to snag at Knoxville Whisky Works Distillery (Not available elsewhere yet) their Silver Release Bourbon and Deals Gap Dragon Bourbon which is honey and Habanero and Ghost Chili Pepper flavored.

At the moment, I'd have to agree. Tomorrow I hope to snag at Knoxville Whisky Works Distillery (Not available elsewhere yet) their Silver Release Bourbon and Deals Gap Dragon Bourbon which is honey and Habanero flavored.

Ah...I forget...you live in God's Country!

At the moment, I'd have to agree. Tomorrow I hope to snag at Knoxville Whisky Works Distillery (Not available elsewhere yet) their Silver Release Bourbon and Deals Gap Dragon Bourbon which is honey and Habanero flavored.

You probably won’t like either of those, so I’ll just PM you my address so they can be disposed of properly... Cheers! ?

Just Buffalo Trace tonight, but that’s pretty much my go to. ?

Okay, I’m sure I’ve asked before, but did you make that cork thing yourself. So far I think I only know one of them.
Wife makes them for friends. Had a job by the Lake in West Knoxville and the couple learned my wife does crafts with cork and gave me what they had at the time probably 2,000 corks. She uses them everywhere making trivets and on cabinet doors for note boards etc.

Just Buffalo Trace tonight, but that’s pretty much my go to.
1f403.png
Looking a little light..... maybe time for a refill?

If there are high end wine corks, they came from them. I'm a boxed wine kinda guy.......
I figured.....

Wife makes them for friends. Had a job by the Lake in West Knoxville and the couple learned my wife does crafts with cork and gave me what they had at the time probably 2,000 corks. She uses them everywhere making trivets and on cabinet doors for note boards etc.

Ooooh. Recognize a few more from those pics. The one I keep seeing from the small one is Silverado. Owned by the daughter of Walt Disney. Nice view from the winery, but crap wine.

The Deals Gap Dragon's Tail starts with a slight sweet note from the honey and then you feel the burn start from the Habanero and Ghost Chilli Peppers right in the back of your throat.

Back