The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

Life event? If you celebrated a birthday and didn’t tell me when I am sitting on the better part of liquor store....I will be miffed! Because friends don’t let friends drink “girls night out”....ANY FLAV! Unless it’s Chad...

Life event? If you celebrated a birthday and didn’t tell me when I am sitting on the better part of liquor store....I will be miffed! Because friends don’t let friends drink “girls night out”....ANY FLAV! Unless it’s Chad...
Preach

ca23e50c8bb2de03eb494eacf6037414.jpg

They didn't have the flavor of White Claw I was looking for so I got something more hoity-toity: Bud Light Orange

Is chelada the stuff with tomato juice?

No... That's a michelada. A Chelada is Mexican slang for juiced beer. This one has lime juice and salt mixed in...it's delicious! Highly recommend picking one up if you get the chance... You're in Utah I always get then in tall boys at Harmon's

No... That's a michelada. A Chelada is Mexican slang for juiced beer. This one has lime juice and salt mixed in...it's delicious! Highly recommend picking one up if you get the chance... You're in Utah I always get then in tall boys at Harmon's
Thanks! I steer clear of anything remotely resembling a Bloody Mary (worst cocktail ever) but lime and salt should be good. I'll try one next time.

No, that will come after I sit with my Director on either Mon or Tues. She's in the office then and I will also be in on one of those days. I'll give them as much time as they need to find a replacement (within reason) and for me to train her/him, if they want. I would not be surprised to be there for 2 more months, but neither would 2 weeks or 1 month be a shock. Whatever she needs.

Dang! After that it’s just playing more chess games and hanging out in Ed’s backyard?

Back