The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

@NurseDave I know you have the really good Uigeadail but you have to get yourself a simple Ardbeg 10...it is the quintessential Islay.

@NurseDave I know you have the really good Uigeadail but you have to get yourself a simple Ardbeg 10...it is the quintessential Islay.
Ya? I thought Uigeadail was a little more tame then the 10. I don’t need anything more intense that what I have! Started a list of things I want to buy. But I’ve reached critical mass where I need to start one in, one out to preserve my safety at home.

IMG_20200805_191300246.jpg
This one comes from Karlovy Vary in the Czech Republic. I can't have much because it is too sweet for Keto. It is an herbal bomb.

After that we return to the Jim Beam Black Extra Aged.

Venti Whole Milk Latte
e1ba83d36fb89f6176b5b8dcdf45e523.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Just back from a nice 1-hour walk with wifey, and I opened up the White Claw Lime.

Smells like Sprite! Kewl Beanz! 🕺

Tastes nothing like Sprite. It's just soda/tonic water to me. :( (and I ain't gotz no gin :(:() <<improper double negative, I know>>

Slowly workin down the Zaya rum. Less than half a bottle left!

So excited to get back to bourbon/scotch soon!

Back