The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

If anyone hears little girlish squeals of delight, Chad is drinking White Claw again.

Don't care what ya say White Claw is delicious.

And actually just water tonight. Did some yard work and filled the kids pool while it was still really hot out and didn't drink enough water.

Vesper Martini tonight. The weather has been summer like so I decided to honor the start of summer with a very refreshing yet potent drink. 1 part Ketel One, 3 parts Bombay Sapphire, 1/2 part Lillet blond, twist of lemon, ice, served in a frozen martini glass, shaken, not stirred, up. Yum.

Vesper Martini tonight. The weather has been summer like so I decided to honor the start of summer with a very refreshing yet potent drink. 1 part Ketel One, 3 parts Bombay Sapphire, 1/2 part Lillet blond, twist of lemon, ice, served in a frozen martini glass, shaken, not stirred, up. Yum.
cocktail onion or Olives? Its important.. LOL

I came here to post in this thread, and as luck would have it, when I refreshed, it was right on top.

My favorite sippin’ whiskey right here. Made right here in Missouri at the Holladay Distillery. They are close to releasing their own Bourbon and I can’t wait!

B1044508-5DBC-4DBE-B365-C37B56FF5131.jpeg

I came here to post in this thread, and as luck would have it, when I refreshed, it was right on top.

My favorite sippin’ whiskey right here. Made right here in Missouri at the Holladay Distillery. They are close to releasing their own Bourbon and I can’t wait!

View attachment 25429
I've never seen that here

Back