The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

Sorry Ed. Chad started on this rant right after you left. He was claiming that you bamboozled him. We tried to explain it to him, but he wasn't having it.
Yeah I figured...Call it "Spidey Sense".... :cool:....If you're driving a foreign car...though its assembled in the US doesn't make it a US vehicle...so how is whisk(e)y any different?...I am quite sure Chad would explain his point of view to the CEO of Toyota, Honda or Mazda and they would understand no? Enter drunken guy holding peanut butter..."No really these are all American cars"...彼に去るように頼んでください...ピーナッツバターを取ってください

Last edited:
I even showed my credentials (proof of Canadian authenticity) and he still wouldn't believe me. His hair was starting to get floppy in the front, so it's understandable.

I even showed my credentials (proof of Canadian authenticity) and he still wouldn't believe me. His hair was starting to get floppy in the front, so it's understandable.
Must be that "faux musketeers" beardy thingy he has on the go...

I love you all... but I drank nearly 2/3 of that bottle before the discrepancy was discovered. I've been bamboozled! I need a Canadian whiskey that is truly Canadian. It can even speak french to me that's okay!

So in reality Chad is upset that the bottle itself wasn't Canadian.

So in reality Chad is upset that the bottle itself wasn't Canadian.

Next you are going to tell me that Napa Valley wine isn't actually bottled and packaged in Napa Valley. I am not prepared for that! When I pay a premium for it to be from "Napa" It all better be from Napa.

Next you are going to tell me that Napa Valley wine isn't actually bottled and packaged in Napa Valley. I am not prepared for that! When I pay a premium for it to be from "Napa" It all better be from Napa.
We'll talk when you're buying whiskey that is only produced 10 barrels a year ;)

Back