The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

I stand by my assessment. Although.... My Canadian whiskey excursion is basically all the different Crown Royal offerings. I did enjoy the Reserve and Cask 16. But when spending that money I'd rather have bourbon.
Crown? Good Lord Chad...I need to come down there and sort that out. Please don’t buy Crown Royal...it’s why you guys can by Molson Golden in the States...we shipped it all down South because we don’t drink it. There are many really good Canadian whiskeys...believe me.

Crown? Good Lord Chad...I need to come down there and sort that out. Please don’t buy Crown Royal...it’s why you guys can by Molson Golden in the States...we shipped it all down South because we don’t drink it. There are many really good Canadian whiskeys...believe me.

I'll try anything. And I'm sure it's better than Jack Daniels. Maybe I'll grab a different bottle from the shelf when at the liquor store

Back