The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

so i got some of this stuff from one of the members in the halloween pif and it has been saving my skin from all the rookie shave mistakes i make. i just ordered some more courtesy of @Scuttlesoap. Thanks for unexpeceted and suprise gift card. Much apreciated!! cant wait for this stuff to arrive it really has been helping out post shave.

1654452051899.png

Josh...I am interested to hear your thoughts on the Central Texas Soap. I have seen this and have thought about pulling the trigger a few times.
I'm not Josh, but I've been very happy with it. My first was Grandpa's Barbershop, and the owner has made two changes on that, since my first purchase. Talk about "Grandfathering"! I have two others, and will be back in touch with them for another in the near future. One of my two is Down At The River, which is a perfect set up for Aqua Velva A.S. I'm interested in Josh's comments, too!

Back