The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

Brian, don't you think @MarkB needs to start posting some videos so we can see all these beauties in action?
Dave, we've already discussed this... 🙄

Dave, we've already discussed this... 🙄

Says the guy that stands up on stage drawing attention to himself.

giphy.gif

Soooooo.….I wanted to reapply some Stirling Boat drinks so I broke out the Terrorade drops bottle…unfortunately I knocked it over and spilled half the bottle (it did not go to waste - I used it like a drunk sipping spilled whiskey off a table top - but I am now freakin’ freezing Mr. Bigglesworth!). I only have 1 back up bottle. I went to all the sites - B&M Terrorade drops is sold out everywhere!!!

But Ethos Grooming Ice Dragon drops has come to the rescue! Oh, and I threw in some Mélange d’agrumes Aftershave Skin Food as well.

1655321866051.gif

1655322035036.png

1655321957814.png

Soooooo.….I wanted to reapply some Stirling Boat drinks so I broke out the Terrorade drops bottle…unfortunately I knocked it over and spilled half the bottle (it did not go to waste - I used it like a drunk sipping spilled whiskey off a table top - but I am now freakin’ freezing Mr. Bigglesworth!). I only have 1 back up bottle. I went to all the sites - B&M Terrorade drops is sold out everywhere!!!

But Ethos Grooming Ice Dragon drops has come to the rescue! Oh, and I threw in some Mélange d’agrumes Aftershave Skin Food as well.

View attachment 86008

View attachment 86010

View attachment 86009
Artisans should start sending kittens with orders. Knocking shaving things over is good for business. 😎👍

Back