The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

Contrary to popular belief that is not a cigar/cigarette lighter, it is a nose hair trimmer.
Singed nose hairs.. Pee-ew!

giphy-downsized.gif

not particularly shaving related.. but I recently fell in love with older, higher quality luggage.
Since my razor hobby started burning such a hole in my wallet, I swore to myself for future aquisitions of stuff I most definitely do not need but simply enjoy - "start small" - so a vintage Globe-Trotter Attache is on its way.
I'm super excited for the restoration process.

Replenishing my supply of vintage Avon "Deep Woods" AS & EdC, another bowl of Yardley shave soap, plus a couple of extra Old Spice shave soap refills..

View attachment 125160View attachment 125161View attachment 125162View attachment 125163View attachment 125164View attachment 125165
I just checked the internet and....yep...its official....there is no more shaving stuff available..... @MarkB bought it all. Thanks everyone. Please find some other uses for the internet.

not particularly shaving related.. but I recently fell in love with older, higher quality luggage.
Since my razor hobby started burning such a hole in my wallet, I swore to myself for future aquisitions of stuff I most definitely do not need but simply enjoy - "start small" - so a vintage Globe-Trotter Attache is on its way.
I'm super excited for the restoration process.
Very interesting. I think razors are easier to hide/store but suit cases full of shaving supplies is a good idea. I look forward to seeing what you got.

Tallow and Steel
20% off sale (through Sunday)
Stocking up on some old favorites, really glad he's been able to keep the gouger run going, they are excellent.
Glad to see Himalaya coming back in the line up, it was a great benzoin scent. Sasquets, could go either way, but I'll chance it.

Screenshot 2024-01-19 at 01.28.28.png

Tallow and Steel
Stocking up on some old favorites, really glad he's been able to keep the gouger run going, they are excellent.
Glad to see Himalaya coming back in the line up, it was a great benzoin scent. Sasquets, could go either way, but I'll chance it.

View attachment 125296
Dude, you know you can use a soap more than once. Right??

Tallow and Steel

View attachment 125296
Always wanted to try T&S.. Decided to pull the trigger on the Spiced Fougere set.

Tallow and Steel

View attachment 125296

Impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back