The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

Another Craig Budgeon Creation.
The Rocket.
ebd9b9de2ff3139df137bbd8dd1670c6.jpg

c98f4e804ddfb504c3385563cfabd2c6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve wanted a spring drive for a long time, and a GS for that matter. I was able to do a trade one of my watches, it turns out to be a straight across trade for a brand new one
Love it! Did you get it from an online dealer? If so may I ask where? I'm looking to get one myself sometime this year.

Love it! Did you get it from an online dealer? If so may I ask where? I'm looking to get one myself sometime this year.
No, I’ve been doing business with a company called Topper Jewelers in San Francisco or I should say Burlingame for probably 10 to 15 years and I always look there first but they do have an online presence as well and their prices at first may seem high but they really work with you and they they’re just great people @NurseDave has done business with them as well. Not the cheapest, but the best overall customer service in my opinion.

Oh, and they are authorized Seiko boutique

No, I’ve been doing business with a company called Topper Jewelers in San Francisco or I should say Burlingame for probably 10 to 15 years and I always look there first but they do have an online presence as well and their prices at first may seem high but they really work with you and they they’re just great people @NurseDave has done business with them as well. Not the cheapest, but the best overall customer service in my opinion.

Oh, and they are unauthorized Seiko boutique
Thanks! I'll check them out.

Back