The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

Hoping this ‘bay find turns out to be new (as advertised)
IMG_2499.jpeg
Got to sample the fragrances in THB barbershop (my barber thought I might enjoy, so he scented my hot and cold towels with Dr. Jeckyll for me during a shave one visit). Got the EDTs when they were released last Black Friday as “secret stash” and have been looking for soap/AS set for almost a year. Guess I’ll know soon!

Hoping this ‘bay find turns out to be new (as advertised)
View attachment 121515
Got to sample the fragrances in THB barbershop (my barber thought I might enjoy, so he scented my hot and cold towels with Dr. Jeckyll for me during a shave one visit). Got the EDTs when they were released last Black Friday as “secret stash” and have been looking for soap/AS set for almost a year. Guess I’ll know soon!
Its good stuff, shaved with it today

Yes! Looked like a great shave. This is the set that first got me interested in the Holy Black, but it was sold out before I could get it.
@BarberDave I've always felt the limited releases snubbed everybody else, but maybe I'm a whiner lol. The only releases I wish I could have gotten in on from them were the Lavender Creeper and Telltale Heart. Thankfully Dave and Sharron Hooked me up with the Bamboo set. I think Telltale Heart was their most beautiful set. Eric, congratulations!

Eric, congratulations!
Thanks Matt!
I have that set and it's amazing. Don't regret that purchase at all.
Excellent to hear, I know you are discerning when it comes to adding stuff to the den.
Having towels scented with it sounds devine.
Yeah, Tristan (my barber) earned his tip that day for sure. We were discussing scents we like and he thought I might enjoy Dr. Jeckyll. He wasn’t wrong.

Not Shave Related.

Will have this on Thursday.
ff41dd6b4f182e7d9cb44df07a72b9ff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back