The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

That's what I was thinking. But we wouldn't know since the man refuses to show his collection...
They haven't created a camera lens wide enough to capture it all. Maybe the Hubble.....but NASA ain't loaning that one out until Mark reaches terminal Brush velocity

That's what I was thinking. But we wouldn't know since the man refuses to show his collection...
giphy.gif

Anyone got anything good coming from Prime Big Deal Days (today and tomorrow)??? Might be a good time to stock up on some gifts for your Reindeer Buddy or other folks on your Christmas Lists!!

Don't have a Reindeer Buddy yet?? Go sign up below to get one! (link in my signature block)

I made an offer on this mug $10 they declined it. So made a counter offer $11 they Declined it. So I go to make an Offer of $12 and they changed the listing to a Bid only listing. Starting bid of $12 so I Bid $12 and wait the 5 days.
So lo and behold I won a Mug for$12.00 ( PEOPLE )
f3fc6153aab4ea33fb6de13611f86e37.jpg

ded510fdec6badf32ad92546d5875b90.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back