The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

1f6211d90ed74151f270ecb1a31c0188.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure that reminds me of something from a biology lesson, the Vas Deferens (of course it's been renamed) . Maybe there's a nurse in here!
Us doctor types still call it the vas deferens (or simply “the vas”).

Don’t worry Brian @Scuttlesoap you can get the image out of your mind. 😅
(The size ratio is way off!)

Now an entire spermatic cord might be in that neighborhood size-wise, but not the vas.

Us doctor types still call it the vas deferens (or simply “the vas”).

Don’t worry Brian @Scuttlesoap you can get the image out of your mind. 😅
(The size ratio is way off!)

Now an entire spermatic cord might be in that neighborhood size-wise, but not the vas.
Squeeze gently, Brian.

An unbleached Zenith boar in an inbory 507 handle is sipping drinks in international first class right now on its way over the Atlantic. I passingly mentioned to Jose at YourShaving that I'd love this configuration and he ordered a few for me! Very cool guy, I jumped on it and got two :)

zenith-unbleached-bristle-ivory-colour-handle-507a-xse.jpg

An unbleached Zenith boar in an inbory 507 handle is sipping drinks in international first class right now on its way over the Atlantic. I passingly mentioned to Jose at YourShaving that I'd love this configuration and he ordered a few for me! Very cool guy, I jumped on it and got two :)

zenith-unbleached-bristle-ivory-colour-handle-507a-xse.jpg
anomaly-very-nice.gif

I've been wanting one but would always talk myself out of a purchase. Found one new for about $20 cheaper than I'd found on other sites, plus Capitol One shopping app provided an extra 15% off so I now have a Simpson Chubby 2 Super Badger brush on the way. I also have a tub of TOBS Rose shave cream en route as well. Finished the tub I had years ago and have been wanting a good rose scented soap / cream for Spring.

Simpson-Chubby-2-Super-Badger.jpg

61tVBliN92L._SX679_.jpg

Back