The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

I need these items like I need another hole in my head but sale driven as I had been looking at this for years
View attachment 103596
Again, like I need another DE, but wanted to see what the hype was about, cheap and a unique color, and of course to be matchy, matchy I had to get the stand. I did get the AL-13M as I already have a very, very mild razor in the ASD2. Reportedly this is a bit more aggressive
View attachment 103598
So I CEC’d myself

I grabbed the AL-13 and wish I had gotten the medium instead. I never thought I’d say this about a razor, but it is too mild for my taste.

I grabbed the AL-13 and wish I had gotten the medium instead. I never thought I’d say this about a razor, but it is too mild for my taste.
Yeah, I read a bunch of reports on it and the ASD2 is too mild for me so I didn’t wanna make that mistake with the Henson will see

Okay I got contacted by the seller this morning and he said the pulley was bent and canceled the order due to defect.....
So now I have to order another alternator for alicias jeep....

AHHHH!!!! It was hard enough to find that one for a good deal !!

Well I really like the original and find it to be probably the most unique feeling and meticulously made DE razor I’ve ever used. But it is just too mild for me, so I skipped the medium and went straight to the aggressive. Only available in one color at the moment, but I’m really looking forward to putting it through its paces. I found it at The Razor Company. As close as that place is to me, I really need to go there sometime.

F833D8CE-86EC-4573-993D-1D57BEF8903B.jpeg

Back