The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

I blame @MarkB for his latest Wild West Brushworks brush - I forgot I had been watching this one……We can call each other the Brush Brothers 😂 The one on the right is the new one (Holly with Sweet Spot Badger and the one on the right is last years Christmas with Sweet Spot badger) Last year will look familiar to Mark!

1668796199324.jpeg1668796407112.png

I blame @MarkB for his latest Wild West Brushworks brush - I forgot I had been watching this one……We can call each other the Brush Brothers 😂 The one on the right is the new one (Holly with Sweet Spot Badger and the one on the right is last years Christmas with Sweet Spot badger) Last year will look familiar to Mark!

View attachment 98383View attachment 98385
giphy.gif

View attachment 98383View attachment 98385
I have this one on the way as well. 🤪

il_1140xN.4332265466_1umu.jpg

giphy.gif

1668816620658.png1668817029630.png

Pasteurs gave me a 20% discount, free shipping, plus free sample of their new sponsored soap 34th Street (made by Lodrino who is an excellent soap maker IMO()……that scent is based on Jimmy Choo Man - which I am interested in seeing what that smells like.

Last edited:
View attachment 98418View attachment 98419

Pasteurs gave me a 20% discount, free shipping, plus free sample of their new sponsored soap 34th Street (made by Lodrino who is an excellent soap maker IMO()……that scent is based on Jimmy Choo Man - which I am interested in seeing what that smells like.
Just tried to go on their website and check things out and the site appears down. Guess there's a lot of people on there getting their 20% discount! 😁

Back