The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

Well after debating in my brain if I should get the Goldfield & Banks Bohemian Lime - I decided instead to pull the trigger on other things (to include a dupe/clone/homage of Bohemian Lime - and Instill spend less than I would have for the one bottle of the original. Unfortunately Barrister & Mann hasn’t restocked their Le Grand Chypre cologne - that scent may be equal to Eau Sauvage IMO.

View attachment 68466View attachment 68467

View attachment 68468View attachment 68469View attachment 68470
So many mixed comments out there on Dua frags…interested to hear your opinion!

So many mixed comments out there on Dua frags…interested to hear your opinion!
You’re so right - finding a consistent opinion was difficult - I figured I had a 30% discount code and I’ve used Alexandria Frag/Sphinx Beard aftershaves which are owned by the same guy - so it was low risk. I’ll let you know my friend

So how does one go about ordering a brush from @Smattayu ??? I would REALLY like to have one. Is there like a super secret, Skull & Bones type fraternity that you have to be a part of?
All ya gots to do is PM him and tell him what you're looking for.

So how does one go about ordering a brush from @Smattayu ??? I would REALLY like to have one. Is there like a super secret, Skull & Bones type fraternity that you have to be a part of?

All ya gots to do is PM him and tell him what you're looking for.

There used to be a secret handshake as well, but I stopped that when people quit ordering because it was too complicated.

But seriously, all PMs are welcome. I'm a bit backed up due to really long work hours right now, but I'm always happy to make more.

That brush on the left is a looker.
Thanks so much Tim! @Smattayu knocked it out of the park.
Good luck, maybe try messaging him lol
Sadly he accidentally ordered the DE brush, not the straight brush.
NOOOOOOOO! I didn't know they had to identify as DE or Straight Brush.... A new parameter to look at from now on! ;-)

You should definitely get one (or many) of his brush handles, he does great work.

Also, if you send me $20 PP, I will teach you the secret handshake, but don't tell anyone that I showed you. ;)

Back