The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

I snagged these two in a BST in another neighborhood... A Semogue 820 and 830.

One is fully broken in, the other is on its way. Should be great for DecemBoar. [emoji6]
d61eebff62f4016391e36aec0aa92383.jpg

Wow, thats a great picture of that brush.. deep rich color and great lines, hope its as beautiful in person and works just as well!

Reminds of the abyss

Today I order the Angora Soaps High Roller and the matching aftershave. Supposed to be a dupe of Tom Ford Ombré Leather. I have a Tom Ford bottle to compare it to, so we will see how good it is.

1a395b169a3e29e782a57f0ad053ea04.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hand made in Northern VA? Thats my backyard! Wonder where its out of.

Alexandria.

Thats a nice little area just in the north end of old town alexandria and south of crystal city.

There is (or was) a great greek restaurant located in an old bbq joint just down that way, tucked around a corner. Wonder if it managed to persevere the last 2 years and stay open.

And apparently still open. Vaso’ greek kitchen.. related to 2 other other Mediterranean restaurants in that area. Havent been there in over a decade, but reviews are still pretty good.

Thats a nice little area just in the north end of old town alexandria and south of crystal city.

There is (or was) a great greek restaurant located in an old bbq joint just down that way, tucked around a corner. Wonder if it managed to persevere the last 2 years and stay open.
d

Well after debating in my brain if I should get the Goldfield & Banks Bohemian Lime - I decided instead to pull the trigger on other things (to include a dupe/clone/homage of Bohemian Lime - and Instill spend less than I would have for the one bottle of the original. Unfortunately Barrister & Mann hasn’t restocked their Le Grand Chypre cologne - that scent may be equal to Eau Sauvage IMO.

1638148908895.jpeg1638148924985.jpeg

1638148942352.jpeg1638148954244.jpeg1638148964063.jpeg

Back