The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

Ok, it has gone officially from anxiously waiting for the drop to Anxiously waiting for it to be delivered. Drop just started….

Gael Laoch Orange and BDLM3 Box Set…plus the solid cologne for Gael Laoch Orange (still have a little of the Creed Viking Cologne from @NurseDave Summer Bingo PIF - which is what GLO is based on. I found a new bottle if the discontinued Guerlain Homme Intense for a reasonable price, which is what BDLM3 is an homage to- because we’ll you guessed it - it’s a frag that is citrus (lime from the mojito note) and booze (Mojito and Rum)! I had Guerlain Homme which is basically the mojito- the added rum not is très magnifiqué!

1639322485225.png

1639322558924.png
1639322614685.png

1639322634759.jpeg

Accepted my Low Ball Offer And Free Shipping. I’m Ok with that.
1e73f2513c345f1ef01402c54fb43e30.jpg

Ok, it has gone officially from anxiously waiting for the drop to Anxiously waiting for it to be delivered. Drop just started….

Gael Laoch Orange and BDLM3 Box Set…plus the solid cologne for Gael Laoch Orange (still have a little of the Creed Viking Cologne from @NurseDave Summer Bingo PIF - which is what GLO is based on. I found a new bottle if the discontinued Guerlain Homme Intense for a reasonable price, which is what BDLM3 is an homage to- because we’ll you guessed it - it’s a frag that is citrus (lime from the mojito note) and booze (Mojito and Rum)! I had Guerlain Homme which is basically the mojito- the added rum not is très magnifiqué!

View attachment 69844

View attachment 69845
View attachment 69846

View attachment 69847
I opted for the BDLM3 soap and splash set. Can’t wait!!

Ok, I give up - just acquired 3 more bottles, bringing my total to 14 bottles - and they are still not sold out !!! I don’t know why people are not jumping on this at less than $5 / bottle - summer will eventually come back! You don‘t need air conditioning with this!

View attachment 70038
Its kind of funny that you are getting so many .. I still haven't gotten the soap or the additive yet but I keep saying I'm gonna get it soon but just haven't done it yet. So I will say again, maybe I will get it soon too.....

Back