The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

Well see, this is a hat, that has a hard interior to protect one’s head in an environment that could be conducive to accidents. In this case it would be the environment of the refurbishment of a Disney cruise ship which involved placing it in a dry dock.
Interesting... So do you get a discount on your next trip, for refurbishing their cruise ship, or is the hat your only payment? Did you have to do it alone?

fantastique si tôt vous apprendrez à écrire? 😜 :LOL:
Yes indeed (again)...it has been a requirement for me to write notes forever and unfortunately its been block printing. So I have decided with a new fountain pen in hand that I am bringing cursive back as a meditative form of study because too many years punching keys has robbed me of the skill...✒️📔

Yes indeed (again)...it has been a requirement for me to write notes forever and unfortunately its been block printing. So I have decided with a new fountain pen in hand that I am bringing cursive back as a meditative form of study because too many years punching keys has robbed me of the skill...✒️📔
Yes cursive seems to be a dying form.. A lot of schools have stopped even teaching it.... My grandfather taught me some many many years ago..

Yes cursive seems to be a dying form.. A lot of schools have stopped even teaching it.... My grandfather taught me some many many years ago..
It was included as part of the curriculim here in Ontario until 2016 or so after which, it was left up to the Teacher's discretion to teach the subject. It has gone by the wayside. I just want to enjoy the time actually writing again.

Back