The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

Put in another sample order to try some more Mystic Waters scents: Egyptian dragon, Oatmeal stout, and Marrakesh.

Last time I did this I absolutely loved the Adirondack Jack and ordered a full tub. Hopefully, I'll find my third (and 4th?!?) Must-have MW scent. [emoji106]

Just snagged a used tub of Stirling Barbershop. Have about 2-ozs sample, for some reason that just doesn't work for me. Lol.

I should have waited for a BST entry I'm working on, as I have a few soaps to sell our trade at this point. I'll just sell them when the time comes. Hard to break the shopping addiction. [emoji1787]

That looks like the stock photo from amazon for the mulipack I also purchased. As a personal note, I was unlucky with that one and they sent only a single pack of blades to me. Just a heads up, if that is the case for you. On the other hand, they did completely refund me when I brought it to their attention.

That looks like the stock photo from amazon for the mulipack I also purchased. As a personal note, I was unlucky with that one and they sent only a single pack of blades to me. Just a heads up, if that is the case for you. On the other hand, they did completely refund me when I brought it to their attention.

Correct, it's a stock photo. It's from WalMart. We'll see. I've ordered previously, and never had a problem to date. Thanks for the tip!

Hiram Green Discovery Set

DISCOVERY SET

Back