The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

I noticed they didn’t release a splash as I have been eyeing Leviathan. Have you heard if they are doing away with splashes?
Yeah I was a little bummed about that. I haven't heard if they are dropping splashes but I did find Seville and a few others being offered as balms and not splashes on their site. Leviathon is seasonal, made in small quantities and maybe they figured that it wasn't worth making it as a splash this year. They did the same with Hallows?

Hey @Patelliott B&M might also be trying out a new marketing strategy in that they offer certain splashes vs balms for a limited time to see if they have enough interest to go full bore on one over the other or both. I have 16 balms out of the 76 AS in my collection or 21%. I go splash most of the time if offered and I do believe most here would be the same...

Hey @Patelliott B&M might also be trying out a new marketing strategy in that they offer certain splashes vs balms for a limited time to see if they have enough interest to go full bore on one over the other or both. I have 16 balms out of the 76 AS in my collection or 21%. I go splash most of the time if offered and I do believe most here would be the same...
That’s true I did not think of that. I like splashes just because I feel that they project more. Thank you for responding!

on their site it says....
we have suspended production of all non-Barrister's Reserve® aftershave splashes for the foreseeable future due to COVID-related alcohol shortages.

on their site it says....
we have suspended production of all non-Barrister's Reserve® aftershave splashes for the foreseeable future due to COVID-related alcohol shortages.
Well know I guess it would have helped if I had looked a little deeper into the site....:unsure: ....need more :coffee:

Well know I guess it would have helped if I had looked a little deeper into the site....:unsure: ....need more :coffee:

Sorry @Jaro1069 and @Patelliott we aren't facing the shortages or the Covid cases you guys are facing in the US so that didn't even occur to me...
Don’t feel bad. I live here and it didn’t occur to me either...

yep if you didnt look in the reviews you wouldnt have seen it anyway.. Someone asked why no splashes and they replied with that statement...

Wizamet Super Iridium DE Blades

Thanks @Dave in KY went with Wizashave.

Back