The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

I guess the first order was an impulse buy, but I carefully contemplated the second! With the Flak Bait and Night Raid I already have, this order pretty much completes the Victory collection. I really like their soap!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I was just playing with you Frank. I had to laugh as I've done the same thing before, but not gotten the level of customer service that @Victory~Dale displayed. (y)

Not Shave Related.
Purchased this Aragon 50 mm Automatic Watch for my Birthday at the end of this Month.
0a8c639e2641c22afadd92f2d3fda64e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Managed to grab a few items from the B+M drop, including the Seville EdT that I've been wanting to have for some time now. Out of all of them though, the Caron 3rd man fragrance is what I'm looking forward to the most. Nuavia Blu is my favorite scent out of all the soaps I've had or tried, and after doing some digging for a frag that at least, accommodates it well, this is the one that popped up. So, I went for a blind buy from a local fragrance group. Fingers crossed.

Barrister-and-Mann-Seville-Artisan-Eau-de-Toilette-30ml-350x350.jpg1600909389661.png1600909419945.png1600909435042.png1600909453655.png 😀

Managed to grab a few items from the B+M drop,
I was eying that Fougere Angelique EdT. That’s such an amazing scent, and I’m curious how it plays as a cologne, and what the longevity is..... especially for the price. I can’t believe it’s even more costly than Fougere Gothique!

Back