The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

I have some practice razors coming to clean up and practice honing with.. All are in rather nasty condition with a dark patina, but no actual rust pits. Five are Bokers, and one a Beam Blue Steel
First_Three_back.jpgFirst_Three_front.jpg

Attachments

• Second_Three_back.jpg
    Second_Three_back.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Second_Three_front.jpg
    Second_Three_front.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 5
Declaration Grooming Yuzu/Rose/Patchouli (soap and aftershave)
Declaration Grooming Champs de Lavande (soap)
SV After Shave Balm Manna di Sicilia
SV After Shave Balm 70th Anniversary
SV After Shave Desert Vetiver
SV After Shave Cubebe 125ml
SV The Shaving Grail bowl
SV Desert Vetiver - Shaving Soap 150g
SV Opuntia Eau de Parfum 100ml
Ariana & Evans Amber Rose
Ariana & Evans Cuban Highball
Ariana & Evans NYC

(SV = saponificio varesino)

Last edited:
I think I'm set now at just over 1,000
Product imageDescriptionQuantityPrice
Wizamet Super Iridium DE Blades - US Stock - 250 Blades (Full sleeve)

Wizamet Super Iridium DE Blades - US Stock 500 Blades (2-Full sleeve)

Hi Dave,

Do you mind if I ask where you're buying them? I'd like to try some but want to make sure I'm not buying fakes, etc

thanks
Paul

Hi Dave,

Do you mind if I ask where you're buying them? I'd like to try some but want to make sure I'm not buying fakes, etc

thanks
Paul
They are not OLD STOCK but new and made in Russia by Proctor & Gamble. I buy from Wizashave.com and they shipped from a supply they keep in New York. They used to come from Morocco but apparently have a supply chain set up now. Had them in @ a week.

They are not OLD STOCK but new and made in Russia by Proctor & Gamble. I buy from Wizashave.com and they shipped from a supply they keep in New York. They used to come from Morocco but apparently have a supply chain set up now. Had them in @ a week.

Thanks. I'll order some up. From my forum searching, it sure sounds like these are the same blades as Polsilvers?

Thanks. I'll order some up. From my forum searching, it sure sounds like these are the same blades as Polsilvers?
I don't get into the fray/debate. When I originally bought mine which was prior to P&G I felt them distinctly smoother after I was using Polsilver exclusively for a couple hundred or more blades of Polsilver, not just a single use comparison. It's been too long for me to know if these now by P&G are the same as the PS or not. I know at the moment they are the best blade for me and are less than cost than PS so if the same so be it. I let others fuss about all that. (y)

Back