The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

I think I'm set now at just over 1,000
Product imageDescriptionQuantityPrice
Wizamet Super Iridium DE Blades - US Stock - 250 Blades (Full sleeve)

Wizamet Super Iridium DE Blades - US Stock 500 Blades (2-Full sleeve)

I have been wanting a Ralf Aust for a while and had been chasing a few on BSTs. I now have one headed my way. No fancy spine work or anything, it’s a square point (American point) 5/8 with smoked oak scales. Can’t wait to try it.

D6E95DA9-3D33-4C4B-915B-65F11DCAAB6C.jpeg

Still have two more razors I would love to have at some point. One is from @Max Sprecher and the other is from @bluesman. That would give me three very nice modern razors. Still love my vintage though.

I have been wanting a Ralf Aust for a while and had been chasing a few on BSTs. I now have one headed my way. No fancy spine work or anything, it’s a square point (American point) 5/8 with smoked oak scales. Can’t wait to try it.

View attachment 34724

Still have two more razors I would love to have at some point. One is from @Max Sprecher and the other is from @bluesman. That would give me three very nice modern razors. Still love my vintage though.
Nice acquisition Tim

View attachment 34724

Have you ever tried a Robert Williams straight? from what i understand they are supposed to be extremely good modern razors...

Back