The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

New sweatshirt. I'll unfold it when I'm gone from work!! The quality of the logo and fabric is very high!
6befe178d66b170f1f9f80aa0d059e5b.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Nice..

Is that for wear during indoor house chores?
Hopefully, more for after the chores are done. I went for the sweatshirt instead of the Tshirt to switch up my "podcast/live cast" fan gear, or "merch," as the kids call it, game. The coffee mug cometh soon.

Im sort of happy I got to use the word merch. This is my first time. I'm still not installing TikTok just to track the language though!

Latest acquisitions, primarily from ETHOS Grooming Essentials but also a 1969 Gillette Super Adjustable 109 in great shape.
  • ETHOS Grooming Essentials - Personal Blend "Sicilian Lemon EO Skin Food Splash
  • ETHOS Grooming Essentials - "Mélange d'Agrumes Skin Food Splash
  • ETHOS Grooming Essentials - "Rosa" Shave Cream
  • ETHOS Grooming Essentials - "Rosa" Skin Food Splash
  • 1969 Gillette Super Adjustable 109

IMG-2567.jpg

I recently picked up this lovely old Wostenholm Pipe razor. The razor must've been put away and forgotten for all these years because it has no hone wear at all. I bought the razor as a resto project but it won't take much effort to tidy up. I'm in the process of selling my house so the resto is gonna have to wait a while, but for now I will hone and shave. Should take the typical Sheffield 'forgiving' edge.

20230625_085953.jpg
20230625_090841.jpg
20230625_090516.jpg

Back