The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

That explains the super aftershave purchase you did a few years ago.
Well duh! And more speaking to my economical approach to being a wet shaver. (your definition being different from mine..... granted.) Yes, that was a large expenditure all at once, but in the long run, it was very cheap. Master is good, "cheap", stuff and very economical for the amount you get. It will severely limit my future AS purchase needs.

Again!!!......... For everyone who has not paid attention!......

When you find something, you absolutely love.... buy up enough stock that you are happy with. Enough, that if it disappeared tomorrow, you still have enough to keep you satiated for the remainder of your years. No matter what you think about the status of the hobby and its artisans now, nobody will last, indefinitely. Support those you love, as much as you can now, to ensure they stick around as long as possible. When they decide that they cannot go on...... you don't want to feel lacking on their products. Every company's days are numbered..... give them everything you can now, so you're not trying to help them recover when they announce that they are done....... that never works!

Well duh! And more speaking to my economical approach to being a wet shaver. (your definition being different from mine..... granted.) Yes, that was a large expenditure all at once, but in the long run, it was very cheap. Master is good, "cheap", stuff and very economical for the amount you get. It will severely limit my future AS purchase needs.

Again!!!......... For everyone who has not paid attention!......

When you find something, you absolutely love.... buy up enough stock that you are happy with. Enough, that if it disappeared tomorrow, you still have enough to keep you satiated for the remainder of your years. No matter what you think about the status of the hobby and its artisans now, nobody will last, indefinitely. Support those you love, as much as you can now, to ensure they stick around as long as possible. When they decide that they cannot go on...... you don't want to feel lacking on their products. Every company's days are numbered..... give them everything you can now, so you're not trying to help them recover when they announce that they are done....... that never works!

I Couldn’t of Said it Better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3f9273e322b18cfc28290dc45fb94a6e.jpg

Not Shave Related.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back