The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

IMG_20221225_144307782.jpg
My wife and daughter were in NYC a couple weeks ago and went to Pasteur's and picked me up these as Christmas presents.

They said the place was packed and that there was a shaving group meet-up happening. I laughed and said, see the Cadre isn't the only group of crazy wet shaving guys (just the best).

View attachment 101336
My wife and daughter were in NYC a couple weeks ago and went to Pasteur's and picked me up these as Christmas presents.

They said the place was packed and that there was a shaving group meet-up happening. I laughed and said, see the Cadre isn't the only group of crazy wet shaving guys (just the best).
How do you like the scent of Pasteur’s Reserve?

Ok, only part of this is mine. My daughter always steals my pen so I got her one for herself. The color of ink she wanted though was out of stock, so I got her a sampler of pink inks. For myself, I got the glass pen, Black Cherry ink, extra converters and brass sheets.

IMG_20221230_115804.jpg

A PAA travel scuttle arrived. It has an insulating sleeve, and it came with a cloth travel bag.
sWKaHeS.jpg
twMq9g7.jpg

Back