The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

i've had the same thing happen and i've been told it's because of the way the big logistics companies handle their sorting operations.

This is how UPS does it and some of the numbers are staggering.

T
USPS averages 20.5 million package deliveries a day. Between the big three UPS,FedEx,and USPS it is truly staggering.

A couple of Halloween Treats today! One from the sexiest Bald Head on the Cadre.. @Scuttlesoap. A gorgeous TETON Shave brush called the Hombre which is actually a finny story as Matt from Teton Brushes interpreted the spelling by mistake. Brian being the thoughful gent he is saw Hombre and thought of me,... SO KIND! but who cares I got a brush because of it.. Here is the original inspiration

1667257643678.png

The terms the barbers were talking about is "ombre" pronounced (omm bear), not hombre (Homm Braye). the term Ombre ( French) actually means shading. But it is a great story of inspiration, no matter the understanding

10.31.2022 Teton Brush Brian.JPEG

THANKS BRIAN it is AWESOME, and will be using it tomorrow!

The 2nd from my Saguaro Bay Tasting Guild Brother, @NurseDave . I guess he is concerned that I am drinking and posting more coffee than booze lately, LOL. So I guess I will be doing a review video soon and I may have to do the Glenfiddich tonight for sure! Since it is Cognac Cask Selection! Oh, and of course a couple of "shave devices" and a new and improved poker chip!! Awesomesauce!

THANKS @NurseDave

ND Booze.jpg

A couple of Halloween Treats today! One from the sexiest Bald Head on the Cadre.. @Scuttlesoap. A gorgeous TETON Shave brush called the Hombre which is actually a finny story as Matt from Teton Brushes interpreted the spelling by mistake. Brian being the thoughful gent he is saw Hombre and thought of me,... SO KIND! but who cares I got a brush because of it.. Here is the original inspiration

View attachment 97012

The terms the barbers were talking about is "ombre" pronounced (omm bear), not hombre (Homm Braye). the term Ombre ( French) actually means shading. But it is a great story of inspiration, no matter the understanding

THANKS BRIAN it is AWESOME, and will be using it tomorrow!
Brian is an Internet shopping fairy.

That didn’t come out right.

Back