The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

A gift from a new Swedish friend. I’m not sure exactly what they are, but they are not NOS/NIP from a Swedish military surgery set from the 1940’s. Stainless steel scales and they look like an MK4 & an MK10, but they are both marked KIFA. The have all the hallmarks of Heljestrand, but it’s hard to be 100% certain.

I’ll have to write a post about how I came into them, but it is definitely one of the weirder, kinder experience I’ve had while enjoying the hobby.

DCEF18CC-7D4E-461D-8B32-995ED2C7BF09.jpeg

749A13BA-2060-4DC4-B376-CC5638A6D7B2.jpeg

I got this thanks again Tim .. I reused your pic because it was better than the one I took and I will have to take another later.
downloadfile.jpg
I only took a quick smell of them but I think I like Everest... The other 2 I think I will like also. Thanks again for these....

I got this thanks again Tim .. I reused your pic because it was better than the one I took and I will have to take another later.
View attachment 94862
I only took a quick smell of them but I think I like Everest... The other 2 I think I will like also. Thanks again for these....
You are welcome. I was hoping they were packed good enough for shipping and Ace Ventura didn’t handle them. Enjoy my friend!

1665169916540.jpeg

1665169933608.jpeg

If this is a place where we can share our dreams - and I believe it is - looks like I have next week’s shaves all planned out for me.……and to ensure @NurseDave’s dreams can be made as well - still willing to go full metal jacket with a body shave product review 😂

Back